Recreational Insurance

There are many places around Wolcott, NY to park or drive your recreational vehicle. Whether you're into an RV, a boat, or another "toy," having recreational insurance is a necessity to protect your property, yourself, and other persons. Recreational insurance protects you financially in the event of an accident that causes damage or bodily injury.

What can I expect from a recreational insurance policy?

Generally speaking, your policy will cover property, medical, and liability. This includes covering property damage to your recreational vehicle, covering any liability for property damage or bodily injury, medical coverage for treating injuries, and even burial costs.

How much coverage do I need?

In the state of New York, it is not mandatory to have insurance for your recreational activities unless you are using an RV or vehicle that meets certain specifications and is driven on state roads. On the other hand, if you are financing your recreational vehicle, the lender may have their own requirements for insurance coverage, which you will have to follow. This could be insurance for your ATV, Snowmobile, or other off-road vehicles.

How long does the coverage last?

Depending on the policy you choose, you can expect to update your coverage every six months to a year. You will be notified by mail or email when it's time to renew your recreational insurance in New York.

Why do I need Recreational Insurance?

The benefit of having recreational insurance is the financial aspect and peace of mind. By having a policy in place, you are protecting yourself financially. Without insurance, you could lose everything in the event of an accident that is your fault.

Contact us today

To learn more about recreational insurance, contact our team at Casterlin Insurance Brokerage in Wolcott, NY today. We will help you find the right policy for the right price and give you a sense of security, knowing you are protecting your finances.

Our Partners